Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week 8 Progress



This semester has definitely been a learning experience. I've had to access a more creative side of myself that's normally reserved for photography. Screenwriting, no matter how novice, is a very vulnerable thing. I'm glad with how things have been going. The amount of structure this class provides is amazing; due to this I've been able to be much more consistent than I expected. Looking ahead I'm hoping to get more creative in my word selection. I've learned I rely on 'sure' and 'surely' pretty heavily. All things considered, this has been an awesome course thus far and I'm excited to keep it rolling, improving where I feel weak and continuing what's going well.

I picked this image because this was my first real excursion into criterium racing and I was fortunate enough to be at this race and witness this dramatic conclusion to the night crit. I'm hoping to bring the same drive rolling in my courses to close this semester.


Photo Source:
Blue Dome Crit - Tulsa Tough | Biff Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment