Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week 8 Comments & Feedback



Through this semester I've been pretty excited with the feedback I've received. People have been giving criticism when warranted, alerting me to formatting issues, and just passing along the occasional compliments. These comments have helped me pay closer attention to my writing in hopes of keeping it more accessible and honest. I'm doing my best to pass along these same benefits as things progress, although I don't feel much right to criticize people's work. I'm hoping I'll get more comfortable critiquing writing, until then, I'll just keep on being excited by people's writing. Looking forward, I need to make my comment wall more easily found on my site to simplify things for my classmates. Also, I'm hoping I'll be able to leave more constructive comments as things progress.

Note: I've re-used a photo from the course wiki because it makes me very happy, but also very concerned for the wellbeing of the kitten pictured. Someone had best be sure it finds its way home safely because that's a handsome little cat.


Photo Source:
Feedback Cat | Dr. Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment